Saturday, February 14, 2015

Back from Vacation

Well...we made it back safely from our cruise.  When I weighed in the morning after we got home I was up 9.5#!!!!  I didn't think I'd had that much fun but I did notice that my ankles were very swollen and I felt bloated so I hoped it was water weight that would come off fast.  Luckily within a few days 6.5# of that was gone and I was left with a true 3# gain for a 10 day vacation which I don't feel too bad about.  I did phase 1 for the last week and then today I added in one serving of fruit.  We are going out to dinner tomorrow night for V-Day but I've scoped out what I'm having and it's all phase 1.  My goal for weigh in on Thursday is to get back to where I was when we left for vacation.

DH has been doing great and has really stepped up his exercise.  I haven't been walking with him because I feel like I slow him down too much and when I do try to keep up I'm completely miserable and feel like crying the whole time.  I downloaded some Couch to 5K podcasts that I'm going to work with on my own.  Hopefully in the next couple months I'll be able to work up to being able to walk at his pace and we can go together.

It's so easy for me to put exercise on the back burner because I really hate it!  I know it's good for me and that it will definitely help me reach my weight loss goals but I'd much rather play on the computer or do some crafty type thing.  Also...I've been paying almost $40 a month for a Curves membership and haven't been going there either.  I've really got to kick myself into gear!

Current Success:
02/12/2015 - 23# down

Upcoming Goal:
St. Patrick's Day - 41# down

No comments:

Post a Comment