Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Still Running!



Well...I made a plan and I put it in my planner like I said I would!  Lo and behold I'm two days into the week and I've fulfilled both of my plans for these days!!!  I went to Curves yesterday and I ran C25K week 2 day 1 today.  I'm not going to lie and say it was easy - that I was high on the motivation of new goals written in my awesome new planner that my amazing hubby bought me for my birthday (that's over two months away - but who's counting?).  Nope...it was hard but I did it and I feel great inside...deeeeeep inside because right now everything below my neck is screaming.

Tomorrow - Curves and dance class - wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tamara! NSV's like this one are big for me. I lose weigh so slowly that it's easy to lose motivation when I only watch that silly little scale! ps...congrats again on your milestone!!

    ReplyDelete