Sunday, December 13, 2015

Still Juicing!

I can't believe it's been so incredibly long since I've posted here!  We are still juicing but have been intermingling regular meals here and there.  It's been working out really well and I'm down a total of 12# since we started juicing on October 18th and 20.2# since I started my DietBet on September 7th. I'm completely pleased with my progress!  I haven't been this weight since 2013 just before I got married.

What really amazes me is that I've been able to do this even while traveling a couple times and eating with abandon at Thanksgiving!  The juicing has been very instrumental in helping me recover quickly when I have special occasions.  In the past I would go on a business trip and gain a couple pounds but never lose it again.  Then the next trip or special occasion would come up and before I knew it I had gained 30#!!

We have a trip to Florida coming up and I'm hoping to lose another 10# before we leave and that will take me to what I weighed when I got married.  Speaking of weight...I'll need to lose another 15# after I hit my wedding weight to weigh what my driver's license says I weigh.  Isn't it funny how I listed that weight because I thought it was a normal (read - non-embarassing) weight?  However, my next big goal after that is another 25# lighter and I feel very confident that I can meet it!  My DL expires in 2018 - would it be awful to go in and get a new one once I meet goal weight just so the number is right? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment